JRD Systems is looking for a software engineer who has experience working with the Hybris platform. This person will work with an agile team to develop technical solutions for Trek’s website. This position offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of the hybris platform as well as interface with other teams and systems.
Our client believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment, remote work is available but some travel may be required for this position. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
The Software Engineer will:
- Architect, code, create test plans, test, debug, and document on our existing Hybris platform
- Communicate face-to-face with their peers and customers in a participatory environment
- Ensure architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards are adhered to
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work
- Stay current with the latest technologies, patterns, and tooling
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Actively participate in sprint ceremonies such as daily standup and retrospectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of related experience required
- Implemented or worked on a Hybris platform version 5.X and above
- Experience in Hybris data modeling, impex, component creation, cockpit customization
- Experience in Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Experience working with CI and automation tools including but not limited to Chef, Jenkins, Ant, Gradle
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience working with and creation of Restful web services.