Architected in the cloud since its inception, NetSuite OpenAir is a pioneer in capacity and capability that leave other solutions playing catch up. Our Platform makes it possible to start small and scale up to your most ambitious growth plans. It allows your solution to change and evolve as quickly as you do – to wrap around your business process and truly reflect what makes your organization different – by providing the tools to optimize your system and increase compliance in ways never before imagined. And it makes it possible to connect to other enterprise systems quickly and easily.
Industry-Leading Configuration Capability
More than any other solutions on the market, OpenAir provides easy to use, point-and-click core application configuration capabilities that minimize the need for application development and heavily reduce deployment time. You have the control to create, add and edit custom fields and structures at any time. Our forms can be configured to match the specific functionality that your business, your teams and you require to support your unique business processes. By allowing you to build intelligence into these forms, you minimize confusion and human error, drastically improve your teams experience and ensure data integrity throughout your enterprise. Our configuration capability is developed through direct feedback from millions of user hours and we continue to invest in significant new capabilities with each new release. We are proud to lead the market in features and capability and are committed to maintain that leadership through investment and innovation in our core products.
OpenAir Scripting Studio
User Scripting allows developers and administrators to create flexible business logic within OpenAir tailored to specific business needs – from simple field validations to sophisticated business processes.
Key Benefits and Features
- Standards-based scripting language speeds developer productivity
- Flexibility to customize OpenAir to meet ongoing industry and business needs
- Built-in debugging capabilities enable robust application development
- Multiple scripting models include form-based and scheduled deployments
- Form scripts allow workflows to be triggered on different events like Create, Edit, Submit, Approve and Reject.
- Scheduled scripts can be run as frequently as every 5 minutes to process bulk changes or non-form-based actions.
- Library scripts make writing reusable code easy, allowing you to call on one or more libraries across many script deployments.
- Parameters allow scripts to call on global custom field values set and managed by account administrators.
- Solutions allow clients to bundle scripts, libraries and parameters into portable archives, making it easy to test code on sandbox and one-click deploy on production.
- Scripting Studio allows for simple code deployment workflows (Test, Deploy, Revise, Delete), complete code revision history, schema browser navigation, and script log management.
- In-browser code editor supports syntax highlighting, auto-completion and basic error checking (based on ECMAScript 5).
How Can We Help You
To take your business from Zero to Cloud in 100 Days, contact JRD, your technical experts.
Our team will use NetSuite's transformative model to scale up your business.