Hiring the right team members can make the difference between ERP success and ERP failure. Using our experienced technical staffing and recruiting teams, JRD delivers qualified personnel resources to clients across the country.
JRD staffing solutions incorporate:
- Functional and technical experts in SAP modules, including:
- Inventory and Materials Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Finance and Controlling (FICO)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business process reengineering experts
- Experts to work in concert with the Solution Manager
Staff also is trained in the following areas of need:
- End-user and BPP (Business Process and Procedures) development
- Integration with other SAP technologies, including Business Objects
- Custom development of core SAP technologies
- R/3 or S/4 HANA
Whether you like the tried-and-true R/3, or seek the speed, flexibility, and small footprint of HANA, JRD has the people to make it happen! We can staff project managers, analysts, and developers to make ABAP, Java, Fiori, and all forms of SAP technology projects a success.
SAP Staffing Options
SAP Team Extension: Our exclusive Team Extension model JRD C-SAM (Coordinated Staff Augmentation Model) option is what makes us stand out and is the preferred engagement model with our customers. With The C-SAM Model, our team becomes an extension of your team. We carefully select each team member after defining your project requirements and skills needed. Our team works on your project only and under the same work rules as your internal teams.
SAP Contract Staffing: JRD offers experienced SAP consultants on a contract basis to meet immediate need for skilled talent. This choice gives maximum flexibility to clients while providing the expertise needed to get the job done fast.
SAP Permanent Placement Recruiting: JRD matches you with the right direct-hires through extensive pre-qualification of candidates and position requirements. This choice can be on a contingent or retained search model according to your organization’s needs.